Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thoughts on reading

My name is Kristina. I was born in San Diego but have lived in Missoula for most of my life. I am attending the University of Montana and moving in January to South Carolina and attending the University there. My goal is to major in pre nursing and becoming a registered nurse. This is my first blog and I am doing it through my writing 1o1 class. I am excited for the rest of this semester and hopefully I enjoy blogs and continue to post new things.

Reading hasn't always been my favorite thing and I can honestly say I have poor reading habits, however, I do enjoy reading books of my choice. The types of books i typically choose are romance, fantasy, or action, so of course I recommend TWILIGHT :) If you have not read Twilight yet, please do and I promise you will fall in love.

6 comments:

  1. I love Twilight also, what one was your favorite book?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anything about Twilight but I'm beginning to suspect I should get hip to the now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't really pick which book was my favorite because they were all just different and building off of each other, but I could probably say that eclipse was my least favorite just because Edward left her!

    But yes Molly you must get on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous about you moving to Carolina. I love it there! What university are you going to?

    And about the twilight thing..Im team jacob! What about you guys?
    Jeez. I feel so nerdy when i talk about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh LOVVVE South Carolina. My family lives there. I have a beach house :) and HELLLLL NOOOO Edward fan for sure! He's the original hunk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kris - A Twilight fan is confusing New Moon and Eclipse.... tsk tsk... lol, I'm just kidding. :)

    @NikiBates - Team Edward all the way, lol. The 4th book is the main reason I say that.

    ReplyDelete