Sunday, December 5, 2010

Jitter Bug :)

The song Jitter Bug by Wham always makes me feel happy. It's a song I listen to when I need a cheerful boost. It is sort of an inside joke between my best friend and me, because it's on the movie Zoolander which was one of our favorite movies in high school. We've been jamming to that song ever since. I prefer to enjoy a song or movie rather than a book. I have never really been huge on reading. There are a few series or sagas that I have gotten caught up in, such as Twilight and Blue Bloods (I guess I am a vampire kind of girl). Other than that, I guess I appreciate films, music, and plays more than books. It just happened that way for me.

It is true for me to say I have not finished an entire novel this semester. I have been too busy with required readings, mostly for my history class, to have time to read a book on my own time. Jitter Bug will always be a favorite and it's beat will always put a smile on my face, especially when I am reminiscing from thousands of miles away in South Carolina next semester. :)

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that song too! Me and my friends made up a dance routine to it in high school and sung it all the time. Glad I'm not the only one who likes it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I hear this song, I always crave an orange mocha frappuccino. Even though I have never had one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You know what would really cheer you up"...."what?"...."an orange mocha frappuccino!!!" hahah i love it!

    ReplyDelete