Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

My Thanksgiving break was very relaxing. I didn't do much. I had Thanksgiving dinner with my family at home. It was delicious. We had turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and to top it off we had some pumpkin pie! The remainder of the break consisted of doing homework, hanging out with my friends, and helping my mom put up the Christmas decorations. It was a good time and I enjoyed spending it with my family because next semester I am transferring to South Carolina- USC, so it depends if i'll be coming home for the holidays next year if I will be with them next Thanksgiving. I do have some family over there so I may stay with them. There wasn't a difference in this year's Thanksgiving for me because I have been staying home this semester. Next year, however, I'm sure I will witness a difference because I will either be traveling back home, or not coming home at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment