Sunday, October 3, 2010

Personality!

My enneagram tests claim that I am a perfectionist, I am very adventurous and have a somewhat high level of anxiety. I agree with the first two. I am a very organized person and love to get my work done on time and most always have my priorities straight. Normally I have an agenda that I follow or always write down my "to do's" for that day. I have a strong adventurous side, I love trying new things and living life on the edge a little bit. I would say a word that would fit me better would be spontaneous because I have the most fun just going with the flow and coming across the good times instead of going out of my way to find them. I, however, do not agree with the anxiety status it provided me with. I don't handle stressful situations in the most calm and relaxing way, but I do keep my cool and try not to blow things out of proportion. For the most part these tests didn't take me by surprise but I enjoyed doing them and was presented with an image of myself!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your'e a one through and through. I only wanted you to take a look at the top 3 results, doesn't mean they all actually apply to you.

    ReplyDelete