Sunday, October 10, 2010

That 70's Show :)

That 70's show has pretty much always been my favorite tv show. The cast consists of many of my favorite actors/actresses. It revolves around a group of teens in the 70's who are best friends. They're constantly going through this cycle of relationships between each other. It is a full on comedy and couldn't be more perfect for putting you in a good mood.
It's always on late at night which I have found to be great on those nights I just CAN'T fall asleep. Another thing that I really enjoy about this show is that it relates to my life in many ways and to my group of friends. I can honestly say that not one line goes by me without a giggle. Something funny will be said and it will cause an initial laugh, but I will find myself laughing even harder because of the fact that it is illustrating something so true in my life.
 Behind all of the comedy, the show portrays the social issues of the 70's such as feminism, recession, teenage drug use, etc. If you're a sucker for sarcasm, jokes, humor and amusement there is no doubt in my mind that you will love this show!

2 comments:

  1. I love that 70s show too. It is hilarious to think about our lives in theirs at times. I agree that it can put you in a better mood completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great show, easy to relate to the characters, easy to read blog about it all.

    ReplyDelete